Terms & Requirements
To participate in the conference you are kindly invited to send via email to the conference committee (see below) or provide in person till 1st September, 2016 following documents:
• entry form (application form attached);
• materials of the report in the form of a computer file, designed in accordance with the requirements listed below.
Materials of the conference will be published in the conference journal, which participants can receive during the conference.
• Conference participants pay all expenses (travel, hotel, food).
• Please, inform us in the advance about arrival for hotel reservations in Kharkiv.
Requirements for Materials for Publishing
1. Materials of the reports provided to the conference committee should present the results of theoretical and experimental research and be practical.
2. Page amount: 3–6 with illustration, tables and bibliography.
3. Standards: format Word (version not less than 7.0); Times New Roman, 12, line spacing – 1.0; paragraph – 1.25; margins: head, bottom, right – 2.0 cm, left – 2.5 cm; footers: head – 0; bottom – 1.5 cm; without pagination.
4. Materials of the reports laid out as follows: 1st line – the name and surname of author, academic status, the city (italic, centered), 2nd line (indented in one line) – the report title (in capital letters, centered, bold), 3rd line (indented in one line) – the body text.
5. The sources are listed at the end after the title Bibliography (bold, in the center), which is indented in one line after the body text. The list of sources is made in the order of citation in accordance with standards. Specifying the city of publication, publisher, year of issue, total amount of pages (except Internet sources) is mandatory.
6. Abbreviations and symbols in the text must meet applicable international standards. Alphabetic marks in formulas should be decrypted with units of measure.
7. Formulas should be typed in formulas editor MS Equation. The formulas numbering is in sequence (number is indicated in parentheses at the right margin of the text). Formulas should be indented in one line above and one line below of the text.
8. Tables and figures should be indented in one line above and one line below of the text. Figures captions and table titles should be presented in bold, font size – 11.
Authors are responsible for the content and design of materials. The organizing committee reserved the right to reject materials that do not meet the specified requirements.
Please check the delivery after sending off the materials (via email of phone).